Today we got up and felt like cooking. Here’s a recipe with coconut water from recetasgratis.net, with the chef Laura Durán.
Here are some simple ingredients you’ll need for your shrimp in coconut water.
· 500 grams of shrimp
· 1 cup of Genuine Coconut water
· 1 tablespoon of mustard
· 1 cup of white wine
· 1 tablespoon of red pepper
· 1 tablespoon of butter
· 1 tablespoon of honey
· 1 tablespoon of garlic powder
· Mixture of salt and pepper
Here are the steps for preparing the dish:
1. In a frying pan, melt the butter and sauté the shrimp for two minutes with salt and pepper to taste.
2. Add the mustard, honey, and Genuine Coconut water, and heat for two more minutes.
3. Remove the shrimp and set aside.
4. Let the sauce reduce so that it thickens and the flavors become more concentrated.
5. Add the red pepper, garlic powder, and white wine, and reduce for another 5 minutes.
6. Add the shrimp back in, and leave in the sauce for 2 more minutes.
7. Serve with a slice of lemon, and enjoy the wonderful flavors!