Basic information on Data Protection:
- Responsible: WORLDS COCONUT TRADING S.L.
- Purpose: Administrative and accounting management of our clients, as well as the sending of electronic communications.
- Execution of a contract.
- Consent of the interested party.
- Legitimate interest of the Data Controller.
- Target: Data transfers are foreseen to:
- Public administration with competence in the matter, for the purpose of compliance with legal obligations.
- Social Security Treasury, for the purpose of registration and deregistration of the worker.
- Companies related to the data controller.
- Rights: You have the right to access, rectify and delete the data, as well as other rights, indicated in the additional information, which can be exercised by contacting the following e-mail: email@example.com.
- The data originates from: The data subject himself/herself.
- Additional Information: You can consult additional and detailed information on Data Protection here: https://genuinecoconut.com
- Who is responsible for the processing of your data?
WORLD´S COCONUT TRADING S.L.
CARRETERA NACIONAL 232 KM 271,2 – 50690 – PEDROLA – ZARAGOZA (SPAIN)
- Contact details of the Data Protection Officer (DPD):
CONSULTING & STRATEGY GFM, S.L.
- For what purpose do we process your personal data?
At WORLDS COCONUT TRADING S.L. we process the information provided by the interested parties in order to carry out the administrative, accounting and fiscal management of the services requested, as well as to send commercial communications about our products and services.
(i) To process and manage commercial relations with clients and users;
(ii) execution of the after-sales and guarantee service for purchases made, and
(iii), to send information related to products and services by any means, including e-mail or equivalent electronic means, under the terms provided for in current legislation. If you do not provide your personal data, we will not be able to fulfil the purposes described.
No automated decisions will be made on the basis of the data provided.
- How long will we keep your data ?
They will be kept for the time necessary to fulfil the purpose for which they were collected and to determine the possible liabilities that may arise from that purpose and from the processing of the data, including compliance with legal obligations. For the purposes for which we require your express consent, they will be kept as long as the data subject does not exercise their right to erasure or limitation of the purpose, for example the sending of commercial communications.
- What is the legal basis for the processing of your data ?
We indicate the legal basis for the processing of your data:
- Execution of a contract: Fiscal, accounting and administrative management of clients. (RGPD art. 6.1.b).
- Legitimate interest of the Data Controller: Sending commercial communications, including by electronic means. (RGPD Recital 47, LSSICE art. 21.2).
- Consent of the data subject: when necessary for the purposes.
- To which recipients will your data be communicated?
The data will be communicated to the following recipients:
- Tax Administration, for the purpose of complying with legal obligations (legal requirement).
- Financial institutions, for the purpose of issuing the corresponding receipts (contractual requirement).
- Data transfers to third countries
There are no plans to transfer data to third countries.
- What are your rights when you provide us with your data?
Any person has the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not WORLDS COCONUT TRADING S.L. is processing personal data concerning them.
Interested parties have the right to access their personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, to request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected. You also have the right to data portability.
In certain circumstances, data subjects may request that we limit the processing of their data, in which case we will only retain the data for the purpose of exercising or defending claims.
In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, data subjects may object to the processing of their data. In this case, WORLDS COCONUT TRADING S.L. will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defence of possible claims.
When commercial communications are sent using the legitimate interest of the data controller as a legal basis, the data subject may object to the processing of his or her data for this purpose.
If you feel that your rights concerning the protection of your personal data have been infringed, in particular if you have not obtained satisfaction in exercising your rights, you can lodge a complaint with the competent Data Protection Supervisory Authority via its website: www.aepd.es
- How did we obtain your data?
The personal data that we process at WORLDS COCONUT TRADING S.L. comes from: The data subject himself/herself.
The categories of data processed are:
- Identification data
- E-mail addresses
- Financial data
Last updated in September 2021.