Below you will find details of the different processing of personal data that we carry out at WORLDS COCONUT TRADING, S.L.
1. Basic information Protection of personal data
- Responsable: WORLDS COCONUT TRADING S.L.
- Purpose: To provide the services requested and to deal with your contact requests through our forms on the website genuinecoconut.com as well as sending commercial communications and informative newsletters.
- Execution of a contract.
- Consent of the data subject.
- Legitimate interest of the Controller.
- Target group: No data will be passed on to third parties, unless legally obliged to do so.
- Rights: You have the right to access, rectify and delete data, as well as other rights, indicated in the additional information, which you can exercise by contacting the address of the data controller at email@example.com.
2. Additional information on data protection
Who is responsible for the processing of your data?
- Identity: WORLDS COCONUT TRADING S.L.
- VAT NUMBER: B99410128
- Postal address: CARRETARA NACIONAL 232 KM 271,2 – 50690 – PEDROLA – ZARAGOZA.
- Telephone: 976619263
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
For what purposes do we process your personal data?
WORLDS COCONUT TRADING, S.L. processes the information provided to us by interested parties in order to provide the services requested and attend to their contact requests through our forms on the website genuinecononut.com as well as sending commercial communications and informative newsletters, including by e-mail.
How long will we keep your data?
The data will be kept for as long as you do not request their deletion.
What is the legitimacy for the processing of your data?
We indicate the legal basis for the processing of your data:
- Execution of a contract: Provision of the requested services, handling of your requests and registrations in our forms.
- Consent of the interested party: Sending of commercial communications and informative newsletter.
- Legitimate interest of the data controller: processing necessary for the attention of requests and the correct functioning of the website.
To which recipients will your data be communicated?
No data will be passed on to third parties, unless legally obliged to do so.
Data transfers to third countries?
There are no plans to transfer data to third countries.
What are your rights when you provide us with your data?
Any person has the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not WORLD COCONUT TRADING, S.L. is processing personal data concerning them.
Interested parties have the right to access their personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, to request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
In certain circumstances, data subjects may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defence of claims. Likewise, in the legally established cases, you will have the right to the portability of your personal data.
In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, data subjects may object to the processing of their data. In this case, EMPRESA SL will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defence of possible claims.
You may exercise your rights in the following ways: by sending an e-mail to email@example.com or at our offices located at: CARRETERA NACIONAL 232, KM 271, 2 – 50690- PEDROLA (Zaragoza)
If you have given your consent for a specific purpose, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of the processing based on your consent prior to its withdrawal.
In case you feel that your rights concerning the protection of your personal data have been violated, especially when you have not obtained satisfaction in the exercise of your rights, you can lodge a complaint with the competent Data Protection Supervisory Authority via its website: www.agpd.es.