In addition to being delicious, it’s loaded with cleansing and detoxifying properties that benefit the body and are perfect for this time of year.
- Juice squeezed from 9 lemons
- 1-3/4 cup of cane sugar
- 8 cups of Genuine Coconut water
- 1/2 cup of lavender syrup*
1.Place the lemon juice, sugar, coconut water, and water in a pitcher and shake or stir vigorously until all the sugar is dissolved.
2. Then add the 1/2 cup of lavender syrup to the pitcher and stir.
3. Add pieces of ice and serve.
4. Garnish with a sprig of lavender if desired.
* Lavender syrup
· 1-1/2 cups of water
· 1-1/2 cups of cane sugar
· 2 tablespoons of fresh lavender flowers
· A few drops of vegetable coloring
1. Place all the ingredients in a saucepan under low heat until the sugar dissolves.
2. Bring to a boil and cook at low heat for 5 minutes.
3. Remove from heat and let stand for 30 minutes.
Pour the mixture into sterilized jars and seal with caps.